IFA Experts are self-identified and not reviewed or certified by the IFA. The views expressed by IFA Experts do not necessarily reflect those of the IFA.
|1. Mohammadi H, Papadatou-Pastou M. Cerebral laterality as assessed by hand preference measures and developmental stuttering. Laterality. 2020; 25(2):127-149.
2. Foad Moradi, Hiwa Mohammadi, Mohammad Rezaei, Payam Sariaslani, Nazanin Razazian, Habibolah Khazaie, Hojjat Adeli. A Novel Method for Sleep-Stage Classification Based on Sonification of Sleep Electroencephalogram Signals Using Wavelet Transform and Recurrent Neural Network. European Neurology. 2020; 83: 468-486.
3. Mohammadi H, Joghataei MT, Rahimi Z, Faghihi F, Farhangdoost H. Relationship between serum homovanillic acid, DRD2 C957T (rs6277), and hDAT A559V (rs28364997) polymorphisms and developmental stuttering. J Commun Disord. 2018;76:37-46.
4. Mohammadi H, Joghataei MT, Rahimi Z, Faghihi F, Khazaie H, Farhangdoost H, Mehrpour M. Steroid Hormones and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Levels, CYP 17 MSP AI (-34 T:C) and CYP19 Codon 39 (Trp:Arg) Variants in Children with Developmental Stuttering . Brain and Language. 2017;175:47-56.
5. Mohammadi H, Joghataei MT, Khazaie H, Rezaei M. Late recovery from stuttering: Role of hand motor and inhibition control. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. Iran J Psychiatry. 2016 Jan;11(1):51-8.
6. Thorell LB, Veleiro A, Siu AF, Mohammadi H. Examining the relation between ratings of executive functioning and academic achievement: findings from a cross-cultural study. Child Neuropsychol. 2013;19(6):630-8.
7. Mohammadi H, Rezaei M, Moradi S, Barani M, Badri B, Heidari A. Comparison of quality of life in people who stutter and normal individuals. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2012; 6(6): 480-6.
8. Soleimani A, Mohammadi H, Khazaie H, Ertiahi F. Prevalence of speech disorders among Kermanshah primary schoolchildren. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2011; 14(3): 213-9.
9. Mohammadi H, Nilipour R, Yadegari F. Prevalence of stuttering in Kurdish-Persian consecutive bilinguals in Iran, Asia Pacific Journal of Speech, Language Heraing, 2010; 13 (4): 235-41.
10. Mohammadi H, Nilipour R, Yadegari F, Karimlou M. Effect of language proficiency on the severity of stuttering in Kurdish-Persian bilingual students who stutter, Advances in Cognitive Science 2009; 11(3): 62-9.
11. Mohammadi H, Nilipour R, Yadegari F, Karimlou M. Comparison of linguistic knowledge between bilingual stutterer students and their healthy peers. Journal of Rehabilitation, 2008; 9(2), 47-51.
|Research & Publication|