IFA Membership Committee Chair: Shelley Brundage (USA)
Members: Alida Engel (USA)
As of October 5, 2016 IFA has 176 active members
- Wrote bursary application form for persons who wish to be considered for reduced IFA fees in exchange for performing volunteer service.
- Assisted individual members with membership/journal-related problems.
- Liaised with Finance Chair to brainstorm potential membership fee categories.
- Liaised with new website manager to get membership information into new website database and to automate the membership renewal process
Questions from the committee to the IFA membership:
- We are seeking new committee members, particularly someone from a country other than the US. Please email Shelley Brundage (via IFA website) if you are interested in joining the membership committee
- We would like to recruit students into IFA. What are some possible strategies for doing so?
- What do you see as the primary benefit of your IFA membership?
- What additional benefits, if any, would you like the Executive Board to consider?