The terms membership and subscription are used interchangeably on the site, although not all membership levels include access to the Journal of Fluency Disorders.
If you want to become an IFA member you need to:
- Register for an account on the site - click the "Register" link in the Login section at the top of the page. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Once your registration is confirmed log onto the site and click "Your Profile" in the main menu.
- The "Your Registrations" tab lists your membership subscription options, choose one and click "Pay" at the bottom of the page. Payments are handled through PayPal, and can be made using credit cards or a PayPal account.
- Hard Copy Subscriptions will be mailed to the address entered on the Mailing Address shown after clicking the "Pay" button. You can update this before completing payment using the "Click here to modify mailing address" link below the Mailing Address. The system will remember this information and propose it the next time you renew; you can update each time you subscribe as needed.
- Memberships are for the calendar year. Renewals may be made up to one year in advance and will be applied to the next year after the current subscription.